Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day - The Aftermath

After the longest - and perhaps the most historic - presidential race in the history of our country, the American people have spoken and Barack Obama has been elected the 44th President of the United States of America.



I hope you all followed along with the online coverage of the election as I suggested in my last post.

If you did, what site(s) did you follow?

Personally, I spent most of my time on CNN.com and my hometown newspaper's site Uticaod.com, refreshing the homepage of each site every few minutes.

1 comment:

Suzanne Levinson said...

I actually used Miamiherald.com to check results whlie the other people I was with were watching TV. It's much more satisfying to see the results faster and when you want them. (I used the automated Flash graphic... )