Saturday, December 6, 2008

Counch potato Saturday

This has nothing to do with online journalism, but I felt the need to address it...

Today is definitely a great day to buy some snacks and just bum out on the couch all day.

With classes over for the semester and some great college football and basketball match-ups lined up on the tube, that's definitely what I'll be doing.

We'll start it off on ABC with the 1 p.m. ACC Championship between Boston College and Virginia Tech. Then I'll jump over to CBS for the 4 p.m. SEC Championship between No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Florida. But, my viewing of the hated Gators will only last until about halftime as I'll be forced to switch it over to ESPN and watch the Hurricanes basketball team take on Kentucky.

Definitely a great day to be a sports fan...

No comments: